viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2014

Task 1: Irregular Verbs

Here's a song. With the help of a listening, you have to complete the empty spaces with the correct form of the irregular verbs according to the lesson 1. Listen and good luck!




Irregular Verbs

Irregular Verbs

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
What would I
Without your smart mouth
me in and you kicking me out
I my head spinning
No kidding, I can't pin you down

What's on in that beautiful mind
I on your magical mystery ride
And I so dizzy, don't what me
But I'll alright

My head's underwater
But I breathing fine
You crazy and I out of my mind

Because all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

your all to me
I'll my all to you
You my end and my beginning
Even when I I
Because I you all of me
And you me all of you

How many times I to you
Even when you crying you beautiful too
The world you down
I around through every mood
You my downfall, you my muse
My worst distraction, my Rhythm & Blues
I can't stop
It in my head for you

My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Chorus

me all of you
Cards on the table
We both hearts
Risking it all though it hard

Chorus

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario