miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2014

Task 10: Reported Speech

Hi guys! Here you are an exercise to improve what you learned about reported speech, as I promised. I also give you a chart with the verb tense changes, in case you need some help.

 


REPORTED SPEECH EXERCISE

REPORTED SPEECH EXERCISE

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
01. He said, "I like this song."
→ He said .

02. "Where is your sister?" she asked me.
→ She asked me .

03. "I don't speak Italian," she said.
→ She said .

04. "Say hello to Jim," they said.
→ They asked .

05. "The film began at seven o'clock," he said.
→ He said .

06. "Don't play on the grass, boys," she said.
→ She told .

07. "Where have you spent your money?" she asked him.
→ She asked him .

08. "I never make mistakes," he said.
→ He said .

09. "Does she know Robert?" he wanted to know.
→ He wanted to know .

10. "Don't try this at home," the stuntman told the audience.
→ The stuntman advised .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario